DVD NASA ( A tour of the Cryosphere).



O melhor de todos na minha opinião.
Cara!!! WITHOUT WORDS!!!

Pra pedir é o seguinte... Mande um e-mail pra outreach@eos.nasa.gov
com o assunto "Request copy of the DVD A Tour of the Cryosphere"
Não esquece de agradecer pela atenção... Dizer algo como (This material is very important to my studies...)e tals, sacas??

um cara educadissimo³³³³ me respondeu:

Dear Rafaela, Thank you for your interest in "A Tour of the Cryosphere: Earth's Frozen Assets DVD". It would be my pleasure to mail you a copy. Please do let me know when you receive your copy and do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Sincerely, Geralyn Touart EOSDIS Logistics Coordinator".

Uhuuuul!!! \o/

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/environment/cryosphere.html


Beijão Procêis!!

0 comentários: